Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center (UMTRC) Consortium Partners serve as content experts and informal consultants in their area(s) of expertise to the constituency of the UMTRC service areas of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
Consortium Partners participate in UMTRC stakeholder meetings, webinars, and other stakeholder events as often as is practical.
Following is a list of the current UMTRC Consortium Partners and links to their respective websites.
- Deaconess Illinois
- Deaconess Health System - IN
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- Indiana Hospital Association
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- Indiana Rural Health Association
- Michigan Center for Rural Health
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
- Oaklwan Community Mental Health Center
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Reid Health
- Telehealth Solutions, LLC
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers
- Union Hospital - The Richard G. Lugar Center for Rural Health
For additional information on becoming a UMTRC Consortium Partner, please contact Becky Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-478-3919, ext. 232.
Have a question? We are here to help. > Contact UMTRC
In July, Indiana scored a major win on the telemedicine legislative front. A new telemedicine state statute went into effect which expands the use of telemedicine together with certain prescribing rights (without an in-person office visit).
As of March 25, 2016, there have been 133 telehealth related bills introduced in 30 states across the nation. The most common legislation addresses reimbursement, telehealth professional standards, the need for in-person examinations, prescribing, and cross-state licensing.