Upcoming Event:> Register
Affiliated Service Providers of Indiana, Inc.
ASPIN is a 501(C) 3 not for profit network that operates five major service lines: third party contract administration, professional training, grants management, consumer education and workforce development, and technical assistance.
“The mission of ASPIN is to provide innovative educational programs, resource management, program development, and network management in collaboration with all healthcare entities to address health disparities.”
Who is ASPIN?
Milestones of Affiliated Service Providers of Indiana:
- In FY 2011, ASPIN provider members served 54253 clients residing in 84 of Indiana’s 92 counties.
- ASPIN has served over 353,905 clients since it began as a network in 1995.
- ASPIN administers approximately 6 million dollars annually to community mental health centers and addiction providers.
- ASPIN has received over 2 million dollars from HRSA to conduct rural health outreach projects.
- ASPIN holds three state contracts to provide technical assistance/resources to the State of Indiana.
- ASPIN has trained over 11,129 Indiana mental health professionals/individuals in the past 15 years.
- ASPIN is a leader in innovative web based trainings, website development, and training facilitation, conference planning, video conferencing, and offers online training covering over 40 topics in five different subject areas.
- ASPIN has initiated several integration projects: Primary Care Plus, Integrated Care through Education,Consumer Education, Telemedicine, and Veterans Behavioral Health.
- ASPIN has received national recognition for the Medicaid Rehab Option, Transformation Training Initiative and the Certified Recovery Specialist Program which is the only all electronic peer program nationally.