15 Steps for Creating a Business Proposal to Implement Telemedicine
2) Introduction & Background
3) Need & Demand Assessment
4) Internal & External Assessment
5) Service Plan Assessment
7) Technical Plan
8) Regulatory Environment
9) Management Plan
10) Financial Plan
11) Presentation to Stakeholders
12) Training & Testing
13) Operations Plan
14) Evaluation & Feedback
15) Conclusion & Recommendations
- Is your door open, closed, or somewhere in between? Telehealth and Telemedicine can be intimidating, scary, exciting, and to some completely absurd. Some close the door, and think, absolutely not, we cannot see patients and communicate with other providers through a screen.
- What's a mile long and packed with 45,000 people from over 90 countries? If you guessed the HIMSS 2019 Annual Conference, you would be correct!