15 Steps for Creating a Business Proposal to Implement Telemedicine
2) Introduction & Background
3) Need & Demand Assessment
4) Internal & External Assessment
5) Service Plan Assessment
7) Technical Plan
8) Regulatory Environment
9) Management Plan
10) Financial Plan
11) Presentation to Stakeholders
12) Training & Testing
13) Operations Plan
14) Evaluation & Feedback
15) Conclusion & Recommendations
- Telehealth and its disruption of the healthcare delivery model is here to stay.
- Is your door open, closed, or somewhere in between? Telehealth and Telemedicine can be intimidating, scary, exciting, and to some completely absurd. Some close the door, and think, absolutely not, we cannot see patients and communicate with other providers through a screen.