Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center (UMTRC) Consortium Partners serve as content experts and informal consultants in their area(s) of expertise to the constituency of the UMTRC service areas of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
Consortium Partners participate in UMTRC stakeholder meetings, webinars, and other stakeholder events as often as is practical.
Following is a list of the current UMTRC Consortium Partners and links to their respective websites.
- Deaconess Health System - IN
- Deaconess Illinois
- HSHS ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- Indiana Hospital Association
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- Indiana Rural Health Association
- Michigan Center for Rural Health
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
- Oaklwan Community Mental Health Center
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Reid Health
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers
- Union Hospital - The Richard G. Lugar Center for Rural Health
HAVE A QUESTION? WE ARE HERE TO HELP. > CONTACT UMTRC
- Is your door open, closed, or somewhere in between? Telehealth and Telemedicine can be intimidating, scary, exciting, and to some completely absurd. Some close the door, and think, absolutely not, we cannot see patients and communicate with other providers through a screen.
- What's a mile long and packed with 45,000 people from over 90 countries? If you guessed the HIMSS 2019 Annual Conference, you would be correct!