Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center (UMTRC) Consortium Partners serve as content experts and informal consultants in their area(s) of expertise to the constituency of the UMTRC service areas of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
Consortium Partners participate in UMTRC stakeholder meetings, webinars, and other stakeholder events as often as is practical.
Following is a list of the current UMTRC Consortium Partners and links to their respective websites.
- Deaconess Health System - IN
- Deaconess Illinois
- HSHS ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- Indiana Hospital Association
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- Indiana Rural Health Association
- Michigan Center for Rural Health
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
- Oaklwan Community Mental Health Center
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Reid Health
- Telehealth Solutions, LLC
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers
- Union Hospital - The Richard G. Lugar Center for Rural Health
For additional information on becoming a UMTRC Consortium Partner, please contact Becky Sanders at email@example.com or 812-478-3919, ext. 232.
HAVE A QUESTION? WE ARE HERE TO HELP. > CONTACT UMTRC
- Direct Primary Care has come to the state of Indiana. Effective July 1, 2017, with the full approval of the Indiana General Assembly's Senate and House Chambers, Enrolled Senate Bill 303 became law.
- Two new laws with telehealth components took effect on July 1, 2017 in the state of Indiana.