Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center (UMTRC) Consortium Partners serve as content experts and informal consultants in their area(s) of expertise to the constituency of the UMTRC service areas of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
Consortium Partners participate in UMTRC stakeholder meetings, webinars, and other stakeholder events as often as is practical.
Following is a list of the current UMTRC Consortium Partners and links to their respective websites.
- Deaconess Health System - IN
- Deaconess Illinois
- HSHS ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- Indiana Hospital Association
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- Indiana Rural Health Association
- Michigan Center for Rural Health
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
- Oaklwan Community Mental Health Center
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Reid Health
- Telehealth Solutions, LLC
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers
- Union Hospital - The Richard G. Lugar Center for Rural Health
For additional information on becoming a UMTRC Consortium Partner, please contact Becky Sanders at email@example.com or 812-478-3919, ext. 232.
Introducing Telehealth Connect
The UMTRC encourages all telehealth programs to enter their program data into the Telehealth Connect database.
Telehealth Connect offers users:
• Promotion of your "brick and mortar" telehealth end points among regional and national stakeholders interested in receiving telehealth services and/or identifying opportunities to collaborate on telehealth research
• Help with identifying providers or programs that could fill a specific care gap identified in your organization or region
• Visualization of additional data layers, including the only resource that maps Medicare Originating Site eligibility areas
• Access to aggregate data regarding gaps, opportunities and trends pertaining to telehealth utilization, and how healthcare outcomes may be impacted over time
Beta version is live! http://vnghr.org/beta_telehealthconnect/
Like our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/TelehealthConnect/?ref=br_rs
HAVE A QUESTION? WE ARE HERE TO HELP. > CONTACT UMTRC
- A link to a blog post by UMTRC staffer, Luke Wortley, that was just recently posted to the Indiana Rural Health Association blog.
- In response to a short article that appeared in October 2017 on the website WIRED, Luke addresses the arguments posed by experts in the field, especially the skeptics.