Getting Started Guides
Here, you'll find a concise overview of 15 steps to implement a successful telemedicine program at your facility.
Publications of TRCs
This section contains publications that have been created by Regional Telehealth Resource Centers.
This start-up and resource guide was created in partnership between Telligen and gpTRAC, the Great Plains Telehealth Resource and Assistance Center. It is intended to provide an overview and framework for implementing telehealth in critical access hospitals and rural areas. It is also intended to point the reader to reliable and informative resources for learning about telehealth and the organizations that support the use of telehealth in various ways.
- Telehealth Marketing and Market Analysis Module Developed by: The California Telemedicine and eHealth Center.
- Telehealth Operations Module Developed by: The Great Plains Telehealth Resource and Assistance Center under a HRSA Office for the Advancement of Telehealth grant.
- Telehealth Training Module Developed by: The California Telemedicine and eHealth Center.
- A list of commonly used Telemedicine/Telehealth Terms
For a decade, the Telehealth Resource Centers (TRCs) have provided the nation with comprehensive, unbiased information and education related to telehealth. This report brings together the rich history of the TRCs' first ten years while highlighting the wide range of services they have provided in advancing telehealth, particularly in ensuring underserved populations in rural and urban areas can access needed health care services.
- Telehealth and its disruption of the healthcare delivery model is here to stay.
- Is your door open, closed, or somewhere in between? Telehealth and Telemedicine can be intimidating, scary, exciting, and to some completely absurd. Some close the door, and think, absolutely not, we cannot see patients and communicate with other providers through a screen.