Oaklwan Community Mental Health Center
Oaklawn Community Mental Health Center is a leader of mental health and addiction services in Elkhart and St. Joseph counties in Indiana.
Oaklawn provides comprehensive, individualized and life-changing mental health services to those who need it most. We collaborate with schools, hospitals, law enforcement agencies and mental health advocates to ensure our clients receive the services that best meet their needs. Oaklawn is the state-designated community mental health center for St. Joseph and Elkhart counties.
Our range of programs and services include:
- Outpatient mental health services
- Case management and skills training
- Inpatient services for adults and seniors
- Intensive residential programs for youth
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Addictions treatment services
- Medication management
- Partnerships with community agencies
- Professional education and development
- Crisis response and consultation
- Telehealth and its disruption of the healthcare delivery model is here to stay.
- Is your door open, closed, or somewhere in between? Telehealth and Telemedicine can be intimidating, scary, exciting, and to some completely absurd. Some close the door, and think, absolutely not, we cannot see patients and communicate with other providers through a screen.