THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC is nothing my medical school training could ever have prepared me for. As a neurologist, I have witnessed strains on my patients, colleagues and the medical institution where I work up close. In my headache medicine practice, I have started to see a rising number of people with cases or suspected cases of COVID-19 complaining of new or
- COVID-19 Resources
- Provider Resources
- Patient Resources
- Getting Started Guides
- Grant Resources
- International Resources
- Policy & Reimbursement
- CMS: Rural Crosswalk: CMS Flexibilities to Fight COVID-19
- UMTRC Illinois Telemedicine Reimursement FQHC & RHC
- UMTRC Indiana Telemedicine Reimursement FQHC & RHC
- UMTRC Michigan Telemedicine Reimursement FQHC & RHC
- UMTRC Ohio Telemedicine Reimursement FQHC & RHC
- Medicare Telehealth Reimbursement Summary
- Telehealth Reimbursement Updated Summary Regarding COVID-19
- UMTRC Illinois Telehealth Reimbursement Summary
- UMTRC Indiana Telehealth Reimbursement Summary
- UMTRC Michigan Telehealth Reimbursement Summary
- UMTRC Ohio Telehealth Reimbursement Summary
- Policy & Regulations
- Sample Forms & Templates
- Credentialing & Privileging
- Training & Technology
WASHINGTON, March 16, 2020 - After launching the first event of its hour-long Broadband Breakfast Live Online this past Friday, Broadband Breakfast announced that it will livestream, every Monday through Friday, a new event in the series on "Broadband and the Coronavirus" during the month of March.
"There's too much at stake, and too much uncertainty, not to gather together - online - to talk about broadband solutions to the critical challenges of the coronavirus and COVID-19," said Drew Clark, Editor and Publisher of Broadband Breakfast.
"For the broadband world, there is no bigger challenge - and no more important opportunity - than understanding how high-speed internet services will help our nation adapt to telework, online education, and confronting the digital divide," said Clark.
Below is a list of tentative topics for upcoming episodes of Broadband Breakfast Live Online. This list is subject to change, and will be updated as topics and guests are finalized:
- Friday, March 20, 2020, 12 Noon ET - "Measuring and Understanding Bandwidth Usage During the Coronavirus" - How is the internet holding up to different traffic patterns in the daytime?
- Tyler Cooper, Editor-in-Chief, BroadbandNow
- Dane Jasper, CEO, Sonic
- Roger Timmerman, CEO, UTOPIA Fiber
- WATCH HERE, or on YouTube. Also available on Twitter and Facebook. Or SUBSCRIBE to the Broadband Breakfast YouTube Channel
- Monday, March 23, 2020, 12 Noon ET - "Free and Low Cost Internet Plans During the Coronavirus Crisis" - What are ISPs doing to ensure connectivity for all?
Additional topics in coming days will include:
- "Checking in on Online Education"
- "Broadband Networks and the Health Care System"
- "How are Federal and State Governments Communicating?"
If you have an insight or experience to contribute, or are interested as serving as a guest on Broadband Breakfast Live Online, please contact Drew Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSCRIBE to the Broadband Breakfast YouTube channel. That way, you will be notified when events go live.