BLOOMINGTON - The Indiana Rural Schools Clinic Network is helping patients in smaller communities connect with physicians while still practicing social distancing. The organization is working with healthcare providers in several rural counties to utilize telehealth technology that had been previously installed in schools. The network has been the
Michigan COVID-19 Resources
Michigan Policy Updates
- Executive Orders, Directives & FAQs
- COVID-19 Updates from MDHHS
- News Releases from the State Emergency Operations Center
- News Releases from the Executive Office of the Governoration.
- Executive Orders
- Medicaid Policy
- COVID-19 Response: Telemedicine Policy Expansion - Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans (PIHPs)/Community Mental Health Services Providers (CMHSPs) Implications – Issued March 20, 2020
- COVID-19 Response: Relaxing Face-to-Face Requirement – Policy update for Medicaid, Children Special Health Care Services, Flint Waiver, Healthy Michigan Plan – Issued March 18, 2020
- General Telemedicine Policy Changes; Updates to Existing Policy; Federally Qualified Health Center and Rural Health Clinic Policy Changes – This policy expands the definition for originating site and updates reimbursement information. It was not released in response to COVID-19 but includes many changes that went into effect March 1, 2020.
- Medicaid will allow homes to be an eligible originating site
- Expansion of Telemedicine Policy, including telephonic only communication.
Whitmer Administration Expands Telemedicine, Urges President Trump to Permit ACA Special Enrollment Period During COVID-19
Proposed Medicaid Policy 2021-Telemedicine
The following proposed policy has been issued for public comment:
- 2021-Telemedicine - COVID-19 Response: Telemedicine Policy Expansion; Prepaid Inpatient Health Plans (PIHPs)/Community Mental Health Services Programs (CMHSPs) Implications.
Comments may be forwarded to the e-mail or address noted on the policy's transmittal sheet.
Proposed Medicaid policies may be accessed here on the MDHHS website.