Introducing Telehealth Connect
The UMTRC encourages all telehealth programs to enter their program data into the Telehealth Connect database.
Telehealth Connect offers users:
• Promotion of your "brick and mortar" telehealth end points among regional and national stakeholders interested in receiving telehealth services and/or identifying opportunities to collaborate on telehealth research
• Help with identifying providers or programs that could fill a specific care gap identified in your organization or region
• Visualization of additional data layers, including the only resource that maps Medicare Originating Site eligibility areas
• Access to aggregate data regarding gaps, opportunities and trends pertaining to telehealth utilization, and how healthcare outcomes may be impacted over time
Like our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/TelehealthConnect/?ref=br_rs
- Is your door open, closed, or somewhere in between? Telehealth and Telemedicine can be intimidating, scary, exciting, and to some completely absurd. Some close the door, and think, absolutely not, we cannot see patients and communicate with other providers through a screen.
- What's a mile long and packed with 45,000 people from over 90 countries? If you guessed the HIMSS 2019 Annual Conference, you would be correct!