UMTRC PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
The Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center partners with five types of organizations, as explained below. More information and links to our partners' websites can be found via the five partnership levels along the left menu bar.
- UMTRC Consortium Partners serve as content experts and informal consultants in their area(s) of expertise to telehealth programs across the region.
- UMTRC Associate Partners represent telehealth programs in the UMTRC region.
- UMTRC Clinical Partners represent healthcare providers who offer their services to telehealth programs in the UMTRC region.
- UMTRC Technical Partners represent technology and equipment providers who offer their services to telehealth programs in the UMTRC region.
- UMTRC Educational Partners represent educational providers who offer telehealth certification courses to healthcare employees in the UMTRC region.
Partners at all levels are encouraged to participate in UMTRC stakeholder calls, webinars, and other stakeholder events as often as is practical.
Questions regarding the UMTRC Partner Program should be directed to Becky Sanders at email@example.com or 812-478-3919, ext. 232.
For a directory of additional telehealth organizations, check out the Worldwide Telemedicine Directory.
HAVE A QUESTION? WE ARE HERE TO HELP. > CONTACT UMTRC
- In response to a short article that appeared in October 2017 on the website WIRED, Luke addresses the arguments posed by experts in the field, especially the skeptics.
- Direct Primary Care has come to the state of Indiana. Effective July 1, 2017, with the full approval of the Indiana General Assembly's Senate and House Chambers, Enrolled Senate Bill 303 became law.